CETLS: Take Control of your Gmail
12,413- That was the number of Inbox items that inspired me to take control of my gmail! Several years ago I took the drastic measure to purge all email and start over. I now maintain my gmail at less than 30 emails each day with no additional clicking.
This learning session will give you the tools to make smart decisions about your inbox messages. Learn how to pre-filter email, organize your folders and prioritize the unending flow of emails.
What we will address and fix:
- A daily newsletter / forum posts.
- Promotional materials from the latest item viewed on Amazon.
- Social Media updates ie: Twitter (X), LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Those random emails that arrive when a 3rd party bought your metadata.
- Labels, Categories, Alternate Inboxes and Priorities will be covered. Bring your device, an open mind and learn how to take control of your Gmail Inbox.
Location: Learning Commons 403