- This event has passed.
Campus Climate: A Moderated Conversation with Students
March 25, 2021 @ 2:40 pm – 3:55 pm
Springfield College Moderators: Felicia Lundquist, Director of Multicultural Affairs, and Stephanie Logan, EdD, Associate Professor of Education and Chair of the Department of Education
During this webinar, student panelists will address the following questions:
- How can we find more ways to engage students in these discussions about race when so many students are feeling Zoom fatigue?
- What is necessary to keep the conversation and actions going when we return to campus in the fall?
- What makes someone a good ally?
- What are the necessary steps needed to reduce racial injustice on campus?
- What keeps Springfield College students from truly listening to their BIPOC colleagues and believing their experiences with racism on campus?
Join the webinar: